There are times when training your dog can seem like an uphill struggle or the commitment to the time and consistency required can be demanding.
This is where a Board and Train programme can help.
I can take your dog for you over a period of agreed time, usually 3 weeks and provide all the foundation training that your dog requires.
I will then train you with handover lessons through the period and on the day of departure so you can follow through with the programme once your dog is back at home.
You will also get “lifetime” support for your dog should it be required in the future, free of charge.
A board and train typically includes the following:
- Structured walking of the dog on a loose lead , including auto-sits, stopping at gates, kerbs, thresholds in general.
- Sit and Down Stays.
- Place (a general stay ideal for use in home and whilst out in town – longer durations).
- No jumping up.
- Polite behaviour when meeting people and dogs.
- Kennel training including crate training – useful for toilet training and for transporting dogs.
- A good solid recall.
- General obedience including specific behaviours that need addressing.
This can be undertaken both on and off-lead for the dog depending on the amount of time your dog is with me and how quickly your dog learns.
I am also insured to provide home boarding for trained dogs, should you wish to have your dog stay in a home environment whilst you are away on business or pleasure for a while. This is charged at £30 per day.
If you have a specific problem and would like to ask a question, please feel free to Email me from the Contact Me page.
Please call me to discuss the boarding rates and your needs. Why not combine this with your boarding requirements for the times when you are away on holidays or business.
As a guideline a typical Board and Train programme is for 3 weeks and costs £1995 (A deposit of 50% to be paid 1 month prior to agreed start date)
A cancellation fee of 20% will be chargeable if a confirmed booking is cancelled within 2 weeks of the agreed start date.